3.27.2012

little star

sometimes its hard to remember the light that i am. my heart knows me well when my head sounds the alarm. that gradual, nagging drone who's purpose is to keep me earth bound. it only gets louder if I feed it broken, unconcious thoughts. i know when to go deep within. to find that space and rise above the noise in the knick of time. the clock gets louder everyday and sometimes i feel like i'm waiting, but there is nothing to wait for. tomorrow isn't even real. there is only now.  a now that only wants to be embraced. to show me what it's like to BE. when i find it i am happy. that stillness like the one in the eye of a hurricane.  the clouds in my mind turn to blue sky and stretch on into infinity. in that place of endless possibility ive heard a tiny whisper... open your eyes. wake up little child. you are a twinkling star. let your little light shine like it's never shined before. fill those eyes with fire. you already know the way. take the road less traveled and burn a brand new trail. use your heart as your compass and you will never be lost. your glitter dreams are waiting just around the corner. magic, ready to be manifested.  





No comments:

Post a Comment